Sunday, July 31, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 328

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Hold them in your hand like a giant.

9. The reason he lives there is because he knows what he's doing.

8. My auntie knows her, but has a strange opinion of what she's like after fighting.

7. No, no, no, it's just over the road and beside the pub, yes, the slightly more rubbish side.

6. Why do you want to go back for, there's nothing there for you.

5. Is it really, I'd not imagine that judging by how happy you are.

4. This is not the bus I should have got on, but it's too late now.

3. Here's what you should message back, give me your phone, since I seem to run your love life.

2. His front door use to be red, but he kept getting next door's post, so he's put in a glass-fronted porch.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've never been good at maths since we had Mr Roth as the teacher, he's so hot.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: