Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Last Week ; 329

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm very reasonable, but I think Hillary is crooked.

9. A scotch egg, my what a surprise.

8. It's all about the Snapchat man.

7. Steve, Russell and Pam are all going as per usual.

6. Think with you pants, that's entirely unexpected.

5. Come over here and tell me that and I'll tell you where you can get off.

4. We've got to drive for 8 hours, it'll be more like 10 though, it always is.

3. The Earl of where?

2. There was an accident, so all the traffic slowed down to stare like watching some cheap show.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Every time we come into town we end up with the same driver, it's like being chauffeured.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: