Thursday, October 20, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 339

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I now know what he's like when it comes to conducting himself.

9. There's wasn't much choice, so I got tuna.

8. It what I've got use to over the years, less and less interest.

7. People who shop in that branch must think the staff reckon they're stupid.

6. There was an uncooked bit underneath the bread.

5. Why are you looking at that crap on Snapchat?

4. You can break up with her, it's not fixed.

3. He's sexist, racist, he's a man who sexually assaults woman and jokes about it.

2. I was in Primark when Kia rang, I ignored it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Why don't they just raise my council tax?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: