Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 348

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I haven't gone too crazy though.

9. And that's why she's single.

8. Runs like a greased weasel.

7. Keep thinking that, yep that's what it is.

6. My bag was full of biscuits when I emptied them out.

5. That place is number two of where to go for breakfast.

4. You could operate it and Claire will never know.

3. There's an app on her phone that tells her what to think and feel.

2. It's filthy, I'm not sitting on it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've rarely showed them in public, except at the party when it was my 50th.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: