Thursday, April 20, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Last (Last) Week ; 361

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He's a right sort, not to be touched with the longest of barge polls my dear.

9. You don't have to rush into anything if you don't want to.

8. This music's crap, Gaga is so over.

7. Stacey can make milk turn vegan.

6. Here we go, there's the red car like he said.

5. I'm not going to pay to gallivant around just because you want to.

4. It'll go into town eventually, this town I hope.

3. There's no prizes for finishing first.

2. Plenty for me to get bothered about when I get in, the garden'll not have been done for a start.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I don't want to talk about it in public, but I can't marry him.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: