Saturday, April 22, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 363

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I've got 14 in my garage, complete with the boxes.

9. There's no context, on it's own, it's pretty amazing.

8. Big day for our business, shame it was the last.

7. Here we go, I'm ready for you.

6. You can't sit there, it's over the engine.

5. Hummus, not bloody likely with my skin.

4. It's not cheap though, you're paying for the supposed convenience of it.

3. What a mistake, why did I think it would work with him?

2. The market is only for maybe 12 different customers and 9 of them don't spend more than a tenner a time.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She'll never call an election, not until she's bought some fancy heels for it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: