Monday, May 29, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 368

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I suspect it will all blow over when she confronts him.

9. It was all dark when I woke up to find him moving around.

8. Claire doesn't strike me as the drinking type.

7. It's not vegan, look it's got extracts of nylon in it.

6. I don't care what gets said, I know who to vote for if I had to decide.

5. There's more reason to suspect he's been having fun behind her back.

4. There aren't any toilets nearby any more.

3. The Wetherspoons chain has much to answer for.

2. It scans it now, like some checkout ticket checking machine.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He sneeze right in my face, it put me right off what we were doing.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

1. Standing on top of stuff, that's my main thing at the moment.

No comments: