Friday, June 09, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 369

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Keeping my mind open to all possibilities that may crop up in the finance department.

9. I'm pleased to meet you after wearing your uniform.

8. It's finished, it's going to close and they've only told us three.

7. The top only fits into my left arm, which makes wearing it out a toughie.

6. There was the stupidest hashtag I've ever seen in the history of the world.

5. Black coffee is the strong thing I can ever smell, forget petrol fumes.

4. Believing what you believe isn't just backwards, it's shortly to become illegal.

3. The recipe asked for sugar so I put in a whole packet of sugar substitute pellets.

2. Sharing my crisps, no, I don't think so.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Just cos he dealt a bit the police won't leave him alone.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: