Sunday, June 25, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 373

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. They were sat there all day drinking and you can guess the very hands-on response.

9. He let go of the wall, pushed off, then fell into a manhole.

8. I saw him stand up and talk to that crowd, he was very good and different.

7. But babe, remember, not everyone think's you're as good looking as I do.

6. He told her she looked fat, then laughed, and she's still with the twat.

5. It was on Snapchat but I'm losing patience to keep using it.

4. Does your phone always loose signal on Wednesdays?

3. It was full of kids, I thought the S Club Juniors had walked in.

2. It's just corn, it's not going to attack you.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Keep it to yourself, I don't want everyone to know what I've caught.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: