Saturday, August 19, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 380

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. His name is Jasper, and no, he's not a dog.

9. It got lost out the window as we cam onto the dual carriageway.

8. Keep going until you reach just before the end, then you can do a turn around.

7. But they'd used up all the coffee, so there was this song and dance for the whole of the day.

6. But I only brought a cheese sandwich, I thought we were going on somewhere.

5. Failing that, I'll throw myself on his mercy and hope he hasn't see that week's figures.

4. It just seems to be aggression for aggression's sake.

3. That's always a single decker, otherwise it'd be interesting when it got to the bridge.

2. I always thought I could lose part of my left ear and it would make very little difference.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Just because you can make them foot long, it doesn't mean they're a good idea.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: