Sunday, October 08, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 387

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'll haunt ya.

9. There's only about 10% of people who give a toss.

8. It's still being resurfaced and will be finished when I'm dead I believe.

7. Brilliantly he didn't notice when his pants were undone.

6. Something else, about couscous, but it wasn't clear.

5. A photo a day of you eating breakfast, that's what I'd like to see.

4. I was knocking them back and Snapchatting her.

3. Of course I didn't go on the training course, I know how to open doors.

2. Perspective is a wonderful thing when you've quit your awful job.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She got attacked by a load of hashtags.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: