Sunday, January 14, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 401

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. They were hanging on for dear life.

9. Trump is a racist, but will anyone stop him.

8. I returned them for recycling and they gave me back a fiver.

7. He drinks like George Best on a day off.

6. It's a real money-spinner, you can't lose.

5. She kept messaging me, but all sent back were pictures of panda bears.

4. They have the right smell, but I'm not sure about the flavour if I'm honest.

3. If it pours with rain I don't mind as it means I get to spend more time with the dog.

2. It would appear that you're right, which is my least favourite thing to say.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I don't have to like him, he just has to do the job.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: