Sunday, April 01, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 412

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's the second generation being far quicker than before.

9. The invention itself will be laughably slow.

8. He stayed in bed all day when I was on my way to the airport.

7. There's nothing sexy about a bus journey.

6. But Easter is all about eggs, eggs made of cheese.

5. Her and her boyfriend spend their nights out looking at their own phones.

4. My clothes don't seem to last as long as they did.

3. France nearer than you think, it takes longer sometimes to get across Bristol.

2. If I got the kingfisher on a wire, how would I put it in the garden and make it stand out?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Well if it goes wrong, I can just get divorced.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: